The weather is looking absolutely perfect for this very unique ride. So sign up and join in for a great ride on Guelph’s hidden pathways and routes. We guarantee you will be riding in places you’ve never ridden before and nearly all 70 km within Guelph city limits!
A 70 km Multi Surface Ride in and around Guelph.
Start and finish is at Fixed Gear Brewing (our newest sponsor!)
Pre-registration is available HERE
Please sign up so that we can make all necessary arrangements to accommodate all riders.
- 70km route, 62km of which are within city limits!
- Free parking, gear storage on site, and family-friendly
- Three groups of various paces: Leisurely, Medium, and Fast, with a staggered start to finish at a similar time
- 9:00 AM Leisurely pace with Meg Thorburn
- 9:30 AM Medium pace with your VP, Rich Lyle
- 9:45 AM “Fast” pace with the Prez, James ‘CX’ Fedosov
- Fixed Gear will be open at 8:30 AM for post ride gear drop off
- Open to Club Members only (another great reason to join SRCC!)
- Post ride food courtesy of ‘Street Food Guelph’ (available to purchase, cash only)
- One complimentary beer from FGB (thanks, Fixed Gear!) then cash bar
- Non-club members, friends, and family are more than welcome to join us after for food and drink
- Rain or shine
- Please note there are no other official club rides on this date
We think you’ll love the route, and we know you’ll love the company, so come join the fun and be part of SRCC history at the first ever Big Gravel Ride!