Is this your first time here?
If you’re new here, feel free to poke around. There is a lot of info on this website. Start with the list below and see what you get when you join the club. Then browse through our FAQ section followed by a peak at our ‘Schedule at a Glance’ page to see what we get up to on a weekly basis. There are more details on our rides listed in the menus. If you want more info on being or becoming a member, checkout our New Member page. Happy browsing!
Become a Guelph Cycling Club member today!
Not ready to join just yet? No problem! If you would like to try us out first, then come check out our Try-A-Ride nights. Everything you need to know is here.
What you get when you join the Guelph Cycling Club:
- organized weekly group rides from April to October
- weeknight and Sunday organized group road rides
- weeknight and Sunday organized gravel rides
- speed groups that match your ability from casual to competitive
- increased safety, distance and duration with group riding
- increased confidence and endurance cycling on the road
- group ride instruction
- Women only rides
- GCC ‘BIG Ride’ events during the season
- social events
- meet other fun-loving cyclists who share your passion
- discover & experience new and incredible riding routes
- improve your fitness and health and have fun doing it
- prepare for upcoming events
- receive OCA insurance coverage during club activities
- get discounts from many of our wonderful sponsors
- more smiles per dollar than any other athletic organization
- and a lifetime supply of great memories and stories