Is this your first time here?
If you’re new here, feel free to poke around. There is a lot of info on this website. Start with the list below and see what you get when you join the club. Then browse through our FAQ section followed by a peak at our ‘Schedule at a Glance’ page to see what we get up to on a weekly basis. There are more details on our rides listed in the menus. If you want more info on being or becoming a member, checkout our New Member page. Happy browsing!
Become a Guelph Cycling Club member today!
Not ready to join just yet? No problem! If you would like to try us out first, then come check out our Try-A-Ride nights. Everything you need to know is here.
What you get when you join the Guelph Cycling Club:
- Organized rides from April to October
- Weeknight and Sunday road & gravel group rides
- Speed groups to match abilities from moderate to competitive
- Improved confidence and endurance
- Increased safety, distance and duration in group riding
- Group ride instruction
- Women Only Rides
- Special Events
- Monthly Socials
- Meet other fun-loving cyclists who share your passion
- Incredible & well vetted riding routes
- Improved fitness & health and a lot of fun doing it!
- Access to specialized training
- Preparation for your upcoming events
- A Race Team for those looking to compete
- Discounts from many of our wonderful sponsors
- Event give-away prizes and all sorts of really cool GCC swag!
- More smiles per dollar than any other athletic organization
- A lifetime supply of great memories and stories!