Thursday April 18th ABC Rides | 6:00pm

RIDE CANCELLED: According to Environment Canada, the likelihood of rain after 6:00 is high. Also there is a risk of a thunderstorm. Feel free to meet at the East Library at 6:00 and enjoy a non-club ride with the possibility of getting wet.

UPDATE: Showers and risk of thunderstorms are in the forecast. Go-No Go call will be made by 5:00 at the latest.

This ride takes us out near Acton and back through Rockwood and Eden Mills. The A Group will duke it out on the 8km finishing circuit. (The end point on the map shows a beer mug at the Wooly, but that’s not until next week when we gather for a Club Social!). Bring lights.

Comments are closed.