Sunday Longer Faster Road Ride | May 15 @ 8am (Note: starting from the Y)

Ok, 40% chance of showers or T-storms for the first couple of hours. That means 60% chance of fantastic weather, and only getting better through the day. This 110k ride will start at 8am from The Y parking lot off Downey Rd and we’ll head south to Crooks Hollow but won’t drop down into Dundas. We’ll head home through Waterdown with a chance for a rest stop at the Brown Dog (let’s compromise for those who don’t like stops and do a 15 minute in/out stop).

Don’t forget to check back here Sunday morning for any cancellation updates. Bring money for a coffee stop.

Speed will be between 29-31 kph average

GCC members only. To become a member join HERE

Advance sign-up required. Reserve your spot by clicking HERE

Start Time: please be ready to pedal at 8:00 AM

Start Location: The Y parking lot (Hanlon at Downey)

Check here for weather cancellation posted no less than one hour before the ride begins

Route: The Longer Faster Sunday Ride will be following the map below

Comments are closed.