Sunday combined ride Cancelled October 16: 11:00 am

Rain forecast to start at 1:30 so ride is cancelled. Those wishing to meet for a shorter ride can still meet at the store but it will be a non club ride. We will be heading to the Forks for this Sunday. Weather doesnt look very good so check back in the morning, will post by 10:00 am if it’s going to be cancelled

Comments are closed.