Skip to content
- All rides depart promptly at the designated start time, and are cancelled in case of rain, snow or threat of lightning. Information on cancellations will be posted to the website no later than 60 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Club membership will be verified at the beginning of each ride.
- Due to our insurance, we cannot allow non-members to join our rides other than on Try-A-Ride nights.
- Bicycles must be in good mechanical order.
- A certified helmet must be worn at all times.
- Members are responsible for bringing enough food, water, tools, and supplies to last for the entire ride.
- All participants must abide by the GCC Risk Management Plan and the Highway Traffic Act.